We are back up and running, let us assist you with any queries or claims.
As of this morning we are back up and running across all three offices. Apologies for the delays and inconvenience over the last two days. Our IT department have worked tirelessly to get our services back to normal so we are ready to help you post Ophelia storm. We have put together a few points below in relation to claims that may help you over the coming days.
- All our account handlers are taking your claim notifications.
- If you having difficulty contacting us with regard to registering a CLAIM, please email email@example.com with details of your claim.
- We advise that you take photographs of any damage that has been caused.
- Remove anything that may be a hazard (i.e. loose slates, unstable fences, hedges etc.)
- Don’t throw away anything until the claim is registered and you have been further advised by our claims team.
We hope this helps and we thank you for your patience.