Check out our comprehensive festival checklist
Now that college is out for the summer and work holidays are there to take, what better way to enjoy your free time than a road trip to one of Ireland’s own major music festivals including Body & Soul, Sea Sessions, Longitude, Indiependence, Electric Picnic and many more. We all love the thoughts of dancing in the sun to our favorite music artists, beverage in hand, having fun and making memories with our friends. However with unpredictable Irish weather and forgetful heads, festival checklists are necessary to ensure you gather all the essentials from home for stress free festival fun.
From personal experiences at Electric Picnic and in preparation for seeing Picture This and Mumford Sons at Longitude 2017, I have made a list all the essentials that you should pack in the boot of your car before heading on route to your festival.
My festival checklist
- Flag or something random that will pinpoint your tent (this is so important!)
- Sleeping bag
- Hand Sanitizer
- Toilet Paper (better known as gold paper in portaloos at festivals)
- Sunglasses or/and wellies (could go either way with Irish weather)
- Sun cream
Beauty & Fashion
- Dry shampoo
- Hair ties (After day 1, French plaits are way to go!)
- Hair brush
- Floral hairbands
- Hair brush
- Hair chalk/crayons
- Power bank
- Selfie Stick
- Phone waterproof sleeve/pouch
So tick all the checklist boxes, pack up your car and make the most of your festival experience this summer.