Morning! Let’s get this workout complete
Week 6 and counting. We only have 2 more weeks left of Lee’s workout plan and we hope you have found it really helpful so far. It’s a beautiful day this morning and it’s also Friday! The first exercise on the eight minute circuit is burpees. It’s definitely an exercise I am getting better at but it’s still not my favourite. If you have just dropped the kids to school or you are spending the day at home, just roll out the gym mat and get going.
I’m already thinking about my plans for the weekend. I won’t be in the house much this weekend so I really need to be strict and get the workout done before I can talk myself out of doing it.
How does the workout work?
• Each workout will have two circuits. Circuit A and Circuit B.
• Each week we will set a circuit time. (Ranging from 5 to 8 minutes). This will be clearly marked on your sheet each week.
• We will do each circuit twice
So week 6 will work like this:
1. Set the timer for 8 minutes – continue to do the exercises in Circuit A for 8 minutes
2. Short Break
3. Set the timer for 8 minutes – continue to do the exercises in Circuit A for 8 minutes
4. Short Break
5. Set the timer for 8 minutes – continue to do the exercises in Circuit B for 8 minutes
6. Short Break
7. Set the timer for 8 minutes – continue to do the exercises in Circuit B for 8 minutes
Each week will clearly show you circuit A and B and your work out time. The aim each week is to continue to do Circuit A exercises for the desired circuit time, take a break and then repeat. When you have done circuit A twice, move to Circuit B and continue to repeat Circuit B’s exercise for the desired time and then repeat.
It doesn’t matter if you are half way through an exercise when the timer goes off just stop take your break and start at exercise number 1 on the next circuit that applies to you!