It’s a day for the ducks but we have your home workout covered
It Monday and we are taking this week on with a positive attitude and full of motivation. It’s so hard to be good at the weekend but if you spend the next five day being really good by following your exercise plan, drinking loads of water and eating healthily. Home workouts are challenging because you need to motivate yourself but I find Spotify really good because it has great exercise playlists. You can choose an 80’s or 90’s workout and they are fantastic.
Exercising in the morning is great for your body because it helps you burn your food fuel throughout the day. I do two workout a week in the morning and one in the evening. It’s a great feeling exercising in the morning because you don’t have to think about it during the day and you can’t come up with any excuses
How does the workout work?
• Each workout will have two circuits. Circuit A and Circuit B.
• Each week we will set a circuit time. (Ranging from 5 to 8 minutes). This will be clearly marked on your sheet each week.
• We will do each circuit twice
So week 6 will work like this:
1. Set the timer for 8 minutes – continue to do the exercises in Circuit A for 8 minutes
2. Short Break
3. Set the timer for 8 minutes – continue to do the exercises in Circuit A for 8 minutes
4. Short Break
5. Set the timer for 8 minutes – continue to do the exercises in Circuit B for 8 minutes
6. Short Break
7. Set the timer for 8 minutes – continue to do the exercises in Circuit B for 8 minutes
Each week will clearly show you circuit A and B and your work out time. The aim each week is to continue to do Circuit A exercises for the desired circuit time, take a break and then repeat. When you have done circuit A twice, move to Circuit B and continue to repeat Circuit B’s exercise for the desired time and then repeat.
It doesn’t matter if you are half way through an exercise when the timer goes off just stop take your break and start at exercise number 1 on the next circuit that applies to you!