Home workout completed in less than 30 minutes
I definitely notice a difference in body this week. I’ve been drinking lots of water too so that definitely helps. It’s amazing how exercise can help you relax but you also reap the physical benefits such as better skin and more energy. One of the reasons we love these workouts is that we don’t have to worry about how we look. You don’t need to have great gym gear or worry about your greasy hair in the morning. You can exercise in the comfort of your own home and you don’t have to drive to the gym. Friday is my favourite day of the week because I enjoy making plans for the weekend. Getting my workout completed at some stage on Friday is my goal so I can enjoy the whole weekend with friends and family or stay in the house and catch up on Netflix.
Whatever you decide to do this weekend make sure you enjoy yourself.
How does the workout work?
• Each workout will have two circuits. Circuit A and Circuit B.
• Each week we will set a circuit time. (Ranging from 5 to 8 minutes). This will be clearly marked on your sheet each week.
• We will do each circuit twice
So week 5 will work like this:
1. Set the timer for 8 minutes – continue to do the exercises in Circuit A for 8 minutes
2. Short Break
3. Set the timer for 8 minutes – continue to do the exercises in Circuit A for 8 minutes
4. Short Break
5. Set the timer for 8 minutes – continue to do the exercises in Circuit B for 8 minutes
6. Short Break
7. Set the timer for 8 minutes – continue to do the exercises in Circuit B for 8 minutes
Each week will clearly show you circuit A and B and your work out time. The aim each week is to continue to do Circuit A exercises for the desired circuit time, take a break and then repeat. When you have done circuit A twice, move to Circuit B and continue to repeat Circuit B’s exercise for the desired time and then repeat.
It doesn’t matter if you are half way through an exercise when the timer goes off just stop take your break and start at exercise number 1 on the next circuit that applies to you!