We can’t believe week four is here already!
If you went out at the weekend or completely fell off the wagon in the food department fear not. We have a workout that will put you back on track this week. The great thing about Lee’s workouts is that they are pretty fast. Within half an hour of putting on gym gear and doing the workout, you are free to do whatever you want. Staying at home and catching up on your tv series sounds like a plan today or getting out for a quick walk with the kids. Whatever you decide to do, enjoy yourself!
Lee has increased each circuit time to six minutes and it looks like we are going to feel it in our legs today!
How does the workout work?
• Each workout will have two circuits. Circuit A and Circuit B.
• Each week we will set a circuit time. (Ranging from 5 to 8 minutes). This will be clearly marked on your sheet each week.
• We will do each circuit twice
So week 3 will work like this:
1. Set the timer for 6 minutes – continue to do the exercises in Circuit A for 6 minutes
2. Short Break
3. Set the timer for 6 minutes – continue to do the exercises in Circuit A for 6 minutes
4. Short Break
5. Set the timer for 6 minutes – continue to do the exercises in Circuit B for 6 minutes
6. Short Break
7. Set the timer for 6 minutes – continue to do the exercises in Circuit B for 6 minutes
Each week will clearly show you circuit A and B and your work out time. The aim each week is to continue to do Circuit A exercises for the desired circuit time, take a break and then repeat. When you have done circuit A twice, move to Circuit B and continue to repeat Circuit B’s exercise for the desired time and then repeat.
It doesn’t matter if you are half way through an exercise when the timer goes off just stop take your break and start at exercise number 1 on the next circuit that applies to you!