Home workouts just got a lot more interesting
Whether you are working out in the morning or after a heavy days work, well done. It’s tough going and we have commandos on the menu today so best of luck! Mairead in our business insurance department hates commandos but gives it a go three mornings a week no matter what. On the other hand Geraldine, our operations manager says her kids love making fun of her while she takes over the sitting room at home. That’s the joys of home exercise, at least you don’t need to find a chlid minder for an hour in the gym.
Best of luck today and keep an eye on our facebook page for a sneaky competition!
How does the workout work?
• Each workout will have two circuits. Circuit A and Circuit B.
• Each week we will set a circuit time. (Ranging from 5 to 8 minutes). This will be clearly marked on your sheet each week.
• We will do each circuit twice
So week 3 will work like this:
1. Set the timer for 5 minutes – continue to do the exercises in Circuit A for 5 minutes
2. Short Break
3. Set the timer for 5 minutes – continue to do the exercises in Circuit A for 5 minutes
4. Short Break
5. Set the timer for 5 minutes – continue to do the exercises in Circuit B for 5 minutes
6. Short Break
7. Set the timer for 5 minutes – continue to do the exercises in Circuit B for 5 minutes
Each week will clearly show you circuit A and B and your work out time. The aim each week is to continue to do Circuit A exercises for the desired circuit time, take a break and then repeat. When you have done circuit A twice, move to Circuit B and continue to repeat Circuit B’s exercise for the desired time and then repeat.
It doesn’t matter if you are half way through an exercise when the timer goes off just stop take your break and start at exercise number 1 on the next circuit that applies to you!