Who’s working today?
I hope you are having a great long weekend. After a weekend of fun with friends and family it can’t be great to spend a few minutes exercising. It clears your head and burns off a few Easter egg calories. This is a handy FREE workout plan for you to complete in the comfort of your own home. No need to drive to a gym. We worked with Lee to create an easy plan for you to follow.
Ideal you need to warm up for a few minutes before you get stuck into these exercises. Have fun and don’t forget to share some of your workout photos with us!
How does the workout work?
• Each workout will have two circuits. Circuit A and Circuit B.
• Each week we will set a circuit time. (Ranging from 5 to 8 minutes). This will be clearly marked on your sheet each week.
• We will do each circuit twice
So week 2 will work like this:
1. Set the timer for 6 minutes – continue to do the exercises in Circuit A for 5 minutes
2. Short Break
3. Set the timer for 6 minutes – continue to do the exercises in Circuit A for 5 minutes
4. Short Break
5. Set the timer for 6 minutes – continue to do the exercises in Circuit B for 5 minutes
6. Short Break
7. Set the timer for 6 minutes – continue to do the exercises in Circuit B for 5 minutes
Each week will clearly show you circuit A and B and your work out time. The aim each week is to continue to do Circuit A exercises for the desired circuit time, take a break and then repeat. When you have done circuit A twice, move to Circuit B and continue to repeat Circuit B’s exercise for the desired time and then repeat.
It doesn’t matter if you are half way through an exercise when the timer goes off just stop take your break and start at exercise number 1 on the next circuit that applies to you!