Download Monday’s exercise plan right here
Welcome to our “Feel Great in 8” challenge. Here at Sheridan HQ we wanted to give ourselves a little bit of pep in our step coming into the summer months. We asked Lee Chin to come on board and help to keep us motivated as we looked after our minds and body to feel great in 8 weeks. Join us as we share meal ideas, mindfulness techniques and exercise plans.
We have put together some of our favourite work out moves, which Lee Chin will kindly demonstrate on your FREE home work out sheet which you can download on our Facebook page every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Remember we are not in anyway qualified to offer fitness advice we are just sharing what we will be doing for the next 8 weeks and invite you to join us on our journey.
How does the workout work?
• Each workout will have two circuits. Circuit A and Circuit B.
• Each week we will set a circuit time. (Ranging from 5 to 8 minutes). This will be clearly marked on your sheet each week.
• We will do each circuit twice
So week 1 will work like this:
1. Set the timer for 5 minutes – continue to do the exercises in Circuit A for 5 minutes
2. Short Break
3. Set the timer for 5 minutes – continue to do the exercises in Circuit A for 5 minutes
4. Short Break
5. Set the timer for 5 minutes – continue to do the exercises in Circuit B for 5 minutes
6. Short Break
7. Set the timer for 5 minutes – continue to do the exercises in Circuit B for 5 minutes
Each week will clearly show you circuit A and B and your work out time. The aim each week is to continue to do Circuit A exercises for the desired circuit time, take a break and then repeat. When you have done circuit A twice, move to Circuit B and continue to repeat Circuit B’s exercise for the desired time and then repeat.
It doesn’t matter if you are half way through an exercise when the timer goes off just stop take your break and start at exercise number 1 on the next circuit that applies to you!