Health Insurance Explained
In conjunction with Aviva Health we offer you Health Insurance tailored to your needs. The main policies are below:
Tip! Health insurance is not only for when your sick Aviva covers eye laser surgery and are the only health care provider to cover teeth whitening.
Me Plan: Is designed for those who are unlikely to need comprehensive maternity cover or private accommodation in a private hospital.
I Plan: Is designed for those who do not need any extra cover for children
We Plan: Is the Family plan based on the family’s healthcare needs.
Tip! Aviva Health are the only health insurance provided to cover the cervical cancer vaccination.
- Immediate access to A&E and outpatient facilities.
- Immediate access to day to day benefits.
- Unrivalled tiered pricing for kids/students. The 2nd and 3rd child are charged at a lower rate than the first saving you money.
- Day to day benefits can be pooled amongst the whole family.
- Unique cover for kids including contribution towards counselling and speech and language therapy.
- Vivas will pay the hospital directly where possible.
- If you are taking out health insurance for the first time or you have had a lapse in cover for more than 13 weeks a certain period must lapse before you can make a claim
- Certain exclusion periods apply to pre existing conditions.
- If you are increasing your level of cover a certain period must lapse before you can make a claim
Sheridan Insurances Ltd. is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland
93 North Main Street,
Tel: 053 9123122
62 South Street,
Tel: 051 421381
5 Danville Business Park,
Tel: 056 7701111