If you are in a business or profession where you advise
others you need professional indemnity insurance.
If you make a mistake or fail to do something when giving advice, that could
cause financial loss to another person, then you could be liable. Professional
Indemnity Insurance covers you for the legal costs in defending actions brought
against you and the costs of the award associated with the action. Many cases
are brought against professionals and fail, however the cost of defending
these claims is significant and in many cases even if you win you will be
unable to recover your costs.
What you get when you choose Sheridans:
- Access to the most competitive quotes on the market.
- Expert advice from your own qualified insurance adviser.
- Independent Representation – We want what’s best for you.
- With over 20,000 clients we have the power to negotiate on your behalf.
- Access to an Easy Payment Plan.
- A Complimentary Claims Service.