Sheridan Insurances was established in 1964 by Paddy Sheridan. From small beginnings, this family-run business now employs 45 people and has 3 office locations in Wexford, New Ross and Kilkenny. Sheridan Insurances is now recognised as one of the most reputable brokers in the South-East.
All Personnel - both management and staff - at Sheridan Insurances strive to be the best at what they do. They are driven by strong commitment to service quality, speed of delivery and customer care, and these are the foundation stones that have helped build our company.
Since our foundation in 1964, we have had an ongoing policy to treat every customer, supplier and staff member with integrity, respect and courtesy. Delivering value for our customers and getting better value for money are and have been central to this philosophy. While these were important values in 1964, they are now crucial and remain as core values to us.
At Sheridan Insurances, our priority is to ensure your peace of mind by providing you with the best service possible.
- You will be assigned a dedicated adviser to take care of you.
- You will receive the most competitive quote due to our close relationships and negotiating power with many of the major insurers.
- You can choose from the best policies and the best insurers in Ireland after we have shopped around on your behalf.
- You can be assured of a speedy and efficient claims service.
- You will receive the best service available due to our continuous investment in technology and people.
Sheridan Insurances Ltd. is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland
93 North Main Street,
Tel: 053 9123122
62 South Street,
Tel: 051 421381
5 Danville Business Park,
Tel: 056 7701111